Manager/ Sr. Manager – Consulting & Business Development
|Position Title/ Designation||Manager/ Sr. Manager – Consulting & Business Development|
|Location||Bangalore / Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification Required||Bachelors in Pharma or any Life sciences degree and Masters in Marketing preferred|
|Experience Required||5+ years in Business Development, Sales and New Business Acquisitions.|
To lead the sales for the assigned location or geography, drive business development strategy, achieve sales for specific location or geography build a long-lasting relationship with customers at key decision-makers and constantly win more work, identify more business potential wherein there is potential opportunity to generate sales, and expand the market and penetrate sales.Responsibilities:
- Lead the overall business development activities for the life-science sector and be accountable for overall revenue generation.
- Growing the current business from current set of Life-sciences clients
- New business development in through New/Existing Clients, New Avenues of Business streams
- To contribute to Pre-Sales effectively by providing strategic, effective, tactical, and timely solutions.
- Use consultative selling expertise to respond optimally to customer needs and identify business potential to create a strategic, long-term partnership with customers.
- BioQuest Brand Building Strategies
- Revenue generation through new account development and key account management
- Continuously attempting to increase Quality and Quantity of business by:
- Justifying & increasing the value of the offerings to the clients
- Suggesting innovative strategies and solutions to satisfy the problem needs of the customers and in turn help distinguish BioQuest.
- Pushing solutions towards the areas of Consulting, Creativity, and Innovation
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to customers.
- Developing relevant business proposals
- Monitor market Intelligence within the industry in terms of market development, new projects, competitive activity, new customers etc.
- Handling and meeting with key clients
- Ensuring that the CRM systems are accurately updated and that the required documentation is completed for all new business opportunities.
- Strong knowledge of the Life-science industry
- Consultative selling
- Strong business acumen
- Business intelligence
- Strong MS office skills
- Presentation skills
- Strong sales and marketing skills
- Social media marketing skills
Found the job interesting? Write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org